Hopefully everyone can agree that creating video content is an effective and must use Marketing tactic!
Consumers today are spending more time on their different devices and in the future the time that we all spend on our devices is only going to increase. It is estimated that by 2021 people will spend on average 100 minutes a day watching online videos.
According to research done by Wyzowl more than;
- 92% of Marketers who use video say it’s an important part of their Marketing Strategy
- 88% of Video Marketers reported that video gives them a positive ROI
- Of Marketers who said they currently don’t use video, 59% stated that they plan to start
It’s great to see that more and more Marketers are using Video content but because the barrier to entry is so low, with most people being able to create decent videos on their Phone and publish directly to Social Media platforms, means that the increased amount of content can make your content harder to find, Even if you are creating great content, the likelihood of your desired Buyer Persona’s just stumbling across it is very low!
Which begs the questions of “If just creating Video’s won’t work then what else am I supposed to be doing?”
It isn’t enough anymore to create content and post it. You need to ensure that you have the correct Marketing Strategies in place to get your potential customers eye balls on it! Don’t forget the “Marketing” part of Content Marketing!
What the team at VM recommend you focus on is;
- Create high quality, interesting, engaging content.
- Identify what you’re trying to achieve with the piece of content (Promote a product, Brand Awareness, Offer Discounts etc..)
- Decide who you want to target
- Set up and run specific, targeted campaigns to get your video in front of the correct eyes
At VM we combine professional, high quality video content alongside specific marketing strategies to help our clients reach their goals.
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or would like to set up a consultation!